Ease and heal menstrual problems naturally Learn the 4 key notes to create Hormone Harmony
Join thousands of women who have already started to work with their menstrual cycle, to create health and balance, and unlock the natural freedom and joy that comes from being grounded in feminine power.
Here's the thing....
The menstrual cycle is a normal, vital and vitally important process in a woman, and a healthy menstrual cycle is a sign that your overall health is good.
Treating the cycle as the enemy is one of the key causes of menstrual suffering
In fact, making sure your cycle is happy is the number one practice for any woman wanting to feel well and on top of her game!
- you're suffering from menstrual pain or problems, and want to learn to heal those naturally
- or you're wanting to explore more about your feminine power, and the consciousness of the menstrual cycle
- or you're on hormonal contraceptives, and want to come off them, and find different, healthier ways to manage your fertility
- or perhaps you're having fertility problems
Then join us on Hormone Harmony!
On the Hormone Harmony course, you'll:
- Learn the secrets to creating a healthy, nourished cycle, so that you can take control of your life, and really get 'in the flow'
- Discover the ultimate self care and stress management practice for women
- Feel like your body is your top ally to becoming your full self
- Know exactly how to start healing menstrual problems - and have a set of checklists for your specific condition
- Know how to be in charge of and optimise your fertility if you want
- Discover the ultimate self-care practices to soothe mind and body, and create health and balance throughout the month
- AND you'll engage with like-minded women the world over to share and deepen your experience, as well as access to our expert menstrual mentors to help you with your questions along the way.
In this course, we've brought together our top resources, practical tips, links and tools to help you.
We've included everything you need to get your hormones (and you) humming along happily - because we want you to be able to take charge of your menstrual wellbeing, take charge of your life, and reconnect with your power as a woman.
Our programmes have evolved through listening to thousands of women's stories, so you can be sure that when you join the course, you get the benefit of all that wisdom as well as our expertise in the fields of women's health, menstruality, and natural fertility.
Co-directors of Red School, Alexandra Pope and Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer have developed a radical new approach to women’s health and wellbeing, creativity, leadership and spiritual life, based on the power of the menstrual cycle.
With combined experience in the fields of psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, coaching, embodied movement practices, teaching and facilitation, they are published authors and experts in the field of women’s wellbeing and spirituality. They are a very creative and productive partnership, bringing liberal doses of irreverent humour to their work.
Here's what other women are saying about the transformative experience of Red School Online
How this course works
- Join us from anywhere in the world and do our courses at your own pace - there are no set days and times that you have to commit to - follow your own timing and relish and savour each moment of unfolding.
- Follow our clear and simple lessons and enjoy our hearty servings of menstruality education in the comfort of your home.
- Your course includes access to a private, supportive Facebook group to connect with women from around the world. Share your experiences, ask questions and hear about what others are discovering.
Each of our courses includes ongoing access to:
- Workbooks and ebooks to download and keep
- Inspiration & exercises - to really help you 'get' this in your own body, and implement changes in your day to day life
- Beautiful guided visualisations and audios
- Engaging videos
- Reading material to get stuck into
- Stories of other women's experiences to support and ignite your own journey
- Personal stories, insights and reflections from Alexandra and Sjanie
- A private Facebook group - and opportunities to connect with other women on the same journey
"This work has helped me to build by confidence as a woman in the world. Several years later I am still experiencing greater levels of fulfilment and effectiveness as a direct result of working with Alexandra who continues to inspire, challenge and intrigue me"
Sarah Rozenthuler. Psychologist and Executive Coach, UK
"I have never been to such a vitally important and transformative workshop before in my life.......
It was not just me who felt this, there was a feeling at the end of the day of something shifting in that room amongst all those wonderful women. This is the kind of enlightenment that a woman should be born with. This is the kind of enlightenment that changes lives"
Harri Earthy. Artist, 29 yrs old (workshop participant)
Frequently Asked Questions
An Invitation from Alexandra and Sjanie
Our Red School programme has been developing and growing for over 30 years. We have lived, loved and wrestled with the cycle process in all its aspects and endlessly marvelled at how deep and potent the process can be. We have so much to share. And we are sure you are going to love what's waiting for you.
We can’t help feeling that some of you right now might be crying out: ‘But menstruation is hell, I’m in so much pain, I really struggle with my cycle, I am a mess premenstrually, there’s nothing healthy or good about it’. If any of that is you true for you, do be kind to yourself and bear with us. Treating the cycle as the enemy has actually been the root of our suffering. Transforming that attitude is the beginning of the path to wellbeing and reclaiming our feminine power.
We want you to be able to easily access the amazing potential and power of your menstruality consciousness, your birthright as a woman:
- being ‘in the flow’ of your life
- feeling your body is your best ally to becoming your full self
- being in charge of your fertility through understanding fertility awareness (and liberating yourself from hormonal contraception which definitely doesn’t create hormone harmony)
Join us on Hormone Harmony and discover why women all over the world are learning to engage with their menstrual cycle and live their feminine power with Red School.
We would love to have you with us in our amazing group of women.
Enroll now, and get started on this life-changing journey towards creating your very own hormone harmony.
It’s time to reclaim the power of your cycle!
Alexandra & Sjanie