Re-initiate yourself into your menstrual journey, by re-visioning your experiences of your first period.
Join this special course from Red School, to explore, recover, and re-invent your menarchial experience - in order to reclaim the seed of your own unique potential as a woman.
Menarche is the time of your very first period.
Did you know that your experiences at your very first period, can strongly influence your experience of menstruation for the rest of your life?
This course is ideal for you if:
- You've already completed the Red School Menstrual Cycle Literacy course
- You want to venture further down the path of exploring your menstrual journey
- You feel like you're missing some important piece of yourself as a woman
- You know you had a difficult experience at menarche, and you'd like to heal it
- You're the mother (or the ally) of a girl - and you want to learn from your own experience - and have access to a ton of incredible resources - to support her during this crucial transition time
- You really want to re-claim and re-ignite your power as a woman - simple as!
Join this course, and you join hundreds of women who are already re-imagining their futures with Red School
On the menarche course you will:
- Get a fresh start to your journey into womanhood
- Release trauma, shame or grief associated with menarche
- And awaken to the essence of your Calling
Co-directors of Red School, Alexandra Pope and Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer have developed a radical new approach to women’s health and wellbeing, creativity, leadership and spiritual life, based on the power of the menstrual cycle.
Alexandra and Sjanie will be co-facilitating the course - Alexandra leading the way with her post menopause wisdom, having lived, loved and been utterly transformed by her own menopause experience. Sjanie holds the other end of the menopause process, still cycling in her 40’s with menopause on the very distant horizon. She brings her deeply lived experience of how the cycle is preparing her for this momentous initiation.
Here's what you can look forward to when you join the Menarche course:
- Learn about the importance of menarche for creating wellbeing and empowerment as a woman
- Recover the past so that you can rewrite your entry into womanhood.
- Forge a deeper connection to your menarcheal self and discover the roots of your Calling
- Reimagine and re-anoint your entry into womanhood
- Translate what you experienced into an intention and take it forward in your life now
Your menarche course also includes:
- Your very own Menarche Ritual pack - all the resources you need to create your own, unique, special Menarche Ritual. We've got you covered - whether you ADORE rituals, or it's not really your thing...
- Beautiful Guided Visualisations to help you explore your experience at menarche and beyond
- Engaging audios and videos, with personal stories, anecdotes, and the shared wisdom of the thousands of women who've contributed to this work
- Exercises and worksheets to allow you to really explore and experience the material - and help bring the course 'alive' and into your everyday world
- Resource packs and tons of links to all our favourite and best sites, books, tools, and other places where you can go to find out even more!
- And when you join up, you get access to a private V.I.P. community of like-minded women.
- BONUS - An incredible treasure trove for mothers and allies of teenage girls - practical tips, resources, links, books, websites, practitioners, you name it, it's in there.
Frequently Asked Questions
A little note from Alexandra & Sjanie
Menarche is your very first period, a moment of great promise and sensitivity. How you are seen and related to in this moment can have a significant impact on your emerging sense of self and experience of menstruation. In this course you will re-initiate yourself into your menstrual journey, create a new more affirming 'inner ground' for living your life, and begin to awaken to your life calling with more surety.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on this course, and once you've enrolled, do come and say 'hi' in the private Facebook group!
Alexandra & Sjanie