In February 2021 we are delighted to be offering the Menstruality Medicine Circle Training. This training is for anyone who has completed the Menstruality Leadership Programme (formerly known as the Women’s Quest Apprenticeship).
The aim of this training
To teach you how to facilitate a one to one Menstruality Medicine Circle process, using the formal approach.
You will come away with:
• A clear structure of the process (having experienced it both as a facilitator and as a participant) and how to facilitate this process in a one-to-one setting.
• An outline of the Red School approach to menstruality.
• An understanding of the skills required to facilitate this work with an individual - what we lovingly call the Dark Arts of menstruality.
• Experience in using these skills to facilitate the MMC process. These Dark Arts can also be applied to any group spaces you hold. Acquiring these skills is an ongoing process of learning and discovery.
• You will discover where your strengths and vulnerabilities lie as a facilitator and how to use both to serve the women you work with.
• You will also deepen your understanding of the power of menstruality itself and get more clarity on what your unique calling or gift is within this field.
• A manual for ongoing reference.
• A certificate confirming that you have met our requirements to formally offer your services as a Menstruality Medicine Circle Facilitator.
• A listing on the register (on the Red School website) of trained professionals.
• A supportive online community and online gatherings with other MMC facilitators so that you may explore any other life challenges you have.