Step 2. Menstrual Cycle Literacy is central for a woman’s health and wellbeing on all levels.
By exploring your attitudes to menstruation, your relationship to your own cycle, and doing the core practice of Menstrual Cycle Awareness to discover your unique physical and emotional pattern, you can experience a wholly new story for understanding and fulfilling yourself as a woman. This is Menstrual Cycle Literacy in action.
Join us now to:
- Discover the ultimate key to understanding yourself as a woman
- Unlock the power of your menstruality consciousness
- Experience the female mindfulness practice (it's different to men)
- Reduce stress and experience natural self soothing
- Become more emotionally literate
- Balance your energies for greater productivity
- Ease premenstrual mood swings naturally
- Begin the journey to contraceptive literacy
- Awaken the inner Yes to yourself
- Feel excited to be a woman
The foundation of all health and wellbeing for women
is establishing a harmonious relationship with our cycle.
Gather a group of women
A great way to participate in this course is to gather a group of women together to share, experience and discuss what unfolds.
The course is not for you if you are:
- pregnant (but do come back to us after you cycle has returned)
- If you are on the Pill or other hormonal contraception, or have had a hysterectomy, it is still possible to do the course to explore your cyclical consciousness/power. Please go to Questions for more guidance on this.
- If your cycle is very irregular or has stopped temporarily, you too can still do the course and it may help to regulate your cycle/bring your cycle back. Again you will find information in the Questions section.
- And if you are in peri-menopause, menopause or post-menopause there are still ways for you explore your menstruality through this course. You can find out how here
On the pill?
The Pill are you sure it’s for you? is the perfect guide for any woman wanting to feel empowered by her contraceptive choices. Accessible and informed, whether you are using the Pill or other hormonal devices for contraception or to manage menstrual problems, this book will provide you with a wealth of information and case studies to help you work out the the best choice for your body.