Menstrual Cycle Literacy
Learn how to use the Number 1 tool for a woman’s health and wellbeing - on all levels
Join the Red School revolution - on our signature course, Menstrual Cycle Literacy.
On this unique course, learn the Number 1 tool that every woman needs to create health and wellbeing on all levels.
And it's the key to being more productive and creative too!
Did you know...
- that the foundation of all health and wellbeing for women is establishing a harmonious relationship with our cycle?
- that your attitudes to and beliefs about your cycle affect not just your physical symptoms, but your ability to experience creativity and joy each month?
- that knowing your cycle, means knowing yourself as a woman, and uncovering your unique power?
Do any of the following sound like you?
- You suffer from menstrual problems or pain, and are wanting to learn how to heal
- You desperately need some stress management and stress reduction in your life - but the other stuff you've tried just isn't getting you there
- You're considering, or on, the journey to becoming a mother, and you want to get to know your reproductive cycle from the inside
- You want to take charge of your contraceptive health - naturally
- You want to begin to explore how your menstrual cycle can help you become more productive and creative in your life
- You've heard all about this 'feminine power' thing - but you can't seem to find it in your own life
- You've already discovered the power of your menstrual cycle on our Hormone Harmony course - and you can't wait to go deeper!
- Discover the ultimate key to understanding yourself as a woman
- Unlock the power of your menstruality consciousness
- Experience the female mindfulness practice (it's different to men)
- Reduce stress and experience natural self soothing
- Become more emotionally literate
- Balance your energies for greater productivity
- Ease premenstrual mood swings naturally
- Begin the journey to contraceptive literacy
- Awaken the inner Yes to yourself
- Feel excited to be a woman
Do you want to be one of the women who are re-shaping and re-claiming this wisdom for all of us?
Enrol now - and find out what it means to be part of the Red School revolution!
Co-directors of Red School, Alexandra Pope and Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer have developed a radical new approach to women’s health and wellbeing, creativity, leadership and spiritual life, based on the power of the menstrual cycle.
With combined experience in the fields of psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, coaching, embodied movement practices, teaching and facilitation, they are published authors and experts in the field of women’s wellbeing and spirituality. They are a very creative and productive partnership, bringing liberal doses of irreverent humour to their work.
Hear what women are saying about the life-changing effects of working with their menstrual cycle
Here's what your Menstrual Cycle Literacy course will cover:
- Learn how menstrual cycle literacy is your unique foundation for creating body and emotional literacy
- Reflect on your current experience of menstruation and the messages you received about your cycle and being a woman
- Your physical cycle - take charge of your body by learning about the physical signs and signals of your menstrual cycle
- Your emotional cycle - learn about the emotional rhythm of the menstrual cycle and how it reflects the seasonal pattern
- Discover your signature tune, the unique emotional and energetic dynamic of your menstrual cycle
- How to work with your unique cyclical pattern to become more creative, productive and effective in the world
Your course also includes:
- Your Menstrual Cycle Charting Kit - A whole pack of ebooks, charts, and guides - basically your entire Menstrual Cycle toolkit - so that you can chart your cycle for a whole month (and beyond)
- Beautiful Guided Visualisations to help you explore your cycle
- Engaging audios and videos, with personal stories, anecdotes, and the shared wisdom of the thousands of women who've contributed to this work
- Exercises and worksheets to allow you to really explore and experience the material - and help bring the course 'alive' and into your everyday world
- Resource packs and links to all our favourite and best sites, books, tools, and other places where you can go to find out even more.
- And when you join up, you get access to a private V.I.P. online community of like-minded women.
“I've been keeping my menstrual journal since the course I attended and am really getting a lot out of it. I've also been speaking to the women I know, and in doing so, encouraging existing interest or sparking new thoughts, it's all very exciting and feels full of something... like, potential? Power? Not sure, but I feel very strongly that this is an important part of the new stage of both my life and the future, for us all"
"I just wanted to let you know how profound I found the work that you are doing. Having been focused on women's work and the womb for the past few years, I feel I received the missing piece of the puzzle. Hallelujah! In fact, more like the container within which it is all held and the ultimate 'key'. I am very excited to continue this journey with my cycle - day by day. I have already received many insights"
Abhijeeta. Yoga Teacher & Therapist, 38 yrs old
"I had only been off the pill for 5 months and knew nothing about the menstrual cycle.
But somehow, deep inside my heart I KNEW that I HAD to do it..
I’ve never looked back.....I experienced a tremendous amount of healing on all levels of my being. Something inside of me fundamentally changed. I finally felt like a woman"
Colette Nolan (apprenticeship graduate)
StartWelcome to Lesson 2
StartExercise - Take Stock & Set an intention
StartThe messages we received...
StartThe lasting impact....
StartExploring your attitudes to menstruation
StartExercise - Your menstrual story
StartExercise - Getting to know your cycle
StartExercise - Going deeper
StartExercise - You as a woman
StartShare your experiences
Frequently Asked Questions
"...it is humbling to see how far I have come myself in terms of emotional strength and awareness. This work has enabled me to embody an understanding of how vital it is for women to befriend their menstrual consciousness - undoubtedly a fast track to progress in terms of personal development"
Penny Fuller. Yoga Teacher, 40 yrs old
"I'm so happy that I received guidance that led me to you!! I feel like an explorer setting out on a tremendous adventure"
"....thank you, you've changed my life"
An invitation from Alexandra and Sjanie
We invite you to join us on this, our signature course - Menstrual Cycle Literacy.
This is THE number one stress management tool for a woman, and will allow you to become more creative, productive and effective in your life, liberating greater energy and joy.
This course grounds you in the most fundamental life skill for every woman - menstrual cycle awareness. Cycle awareness is a way of being connected to your self at all times, giving you the means to understand yourself better, manage your energy and radically reduce stress levels. You’ll gain a deep insight into your relationship to menstruation, learn how to chart the physical and emotional pattern of your cycle and discover your unique rhythm for experiencing optimum wellbeing.
By taking this course, you can experience a wholly new story for understanding and fulfilling yourself as a woman.
This is Menstrual Cycle Literacy in action!
Welcome to the journey :-)
Alexandra and Sjanie